"Well, if you feminists want equality then learn to take a punch without bitching! Don’t expect special treatment!"
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44 in the United States alone, more than car accidents, muggings, and…
From a scale of 1 to Israel, how unnecessary is the thing you are about to do?
- Woman: You shouldnt watch porn.
- Everyone: Stop shaming sex workers! Youre just anti-sex.
- Man: You shouldnt watch porn.
- Everyone: Awwwww hes so sensitive!!! What an amazing feminist!!!!!
- straight couple: *make out in public at random intervals in weird places*
- straight couple: *grabs each other's asses in public*
- straight couple: *are not in any way inconspicuous about the fact that they are feeling each other up in public*
- gay couple: *holds hands in public*
- straight people: that is VILE and it is CORRUPTING my entire FAMILY. my grandmother is crying. my children have all shit their pants at the same time. WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Two other women, also breast cancer survivors, said their husbands left them after they were diagnosed. Both had to have mastectomies (in case anyone doesn’t know, this is the surgical operation to remove one or both breasts).
The first woman said her husband told her that he would rather see her dead than see her lose her breasts. The second woman had her operation and waited all day to be picked up by her husband, who never arrived. By nightfall, one of the nurses offered to give her a ride, and she came home to find the house empty.
Obviously, these are extreme cases of a man’s reaction to his wife’s breast cancer, but this is what I see when I see the “I ♥ Boobies” bracelets. I see love of the body parts, not the person being treated—not the patient, not the victim, not the survivor.
"Egalitarians" can go fuck themselves, I swear to god. Gender inequality isn’t a mystical force that materialized out of the sky and no one knows where it came from — the sexes are unequal because men oppress women. Feminism seeks to liberate women from that oppression. Any drawbacks to being a man brought on by gender roles are men’s own doing. Period, the end.
"My response to the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon….
First of all, it’s clear you don’t know what feminism is. But I’m not going to explain it to you. You can google it. To quote an old friend, “I’m not the feminist babysitter.”
But here is what I think you should know.
You’re insulting every woman who was forcibly restrained in a jail cell with a feeding tube down her throat for your right to vote, less than 100 years ago.
You’re degrading every woman who has accessed a rape crisis center, which wouldn’t exist without the feminist movement.
You’re undermining every woman who fought to make marital rape a crime (it was legal until 1993).
You’re spitting on the legacy of every woman who fought for women to be allowed to own property (1848). For the abolition of slavery and the rise of the labor union. For the right to divorce. For women to be allowed to have access to birth control (Comstock laws). For middle and upper class women to be allowed to work outside the home (poor women have always worked outside the home). To make domestic violence a crime in the US (It is very much legal in many parts of the world). To make workplace sexual harassment a crime.
In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life. When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.
In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.”
straight people are so weird wtf like heres a drawing of two animals in love but one has eyelashes so you know these are Straight Animals
*sees a cat*
me: holy shit